(this event has expired)
Join Australia China Business Council for the China Market Research, Marketing Channel, Daigou and ecommerce seminar.
ACBC – China Market Research, Marketing Channels, Daigou and ecommerce
Date: Wednesday, 29 March 2017
Time: 1.45pm registration for 2.00pm–4.30pm
Location: PwC, 480 Queen Street, Brisbane Qld 4000
Cost: ACBC Members $55, Non-Members $95 (GST included)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Market Research, Marketing Channels and Daigou
- How to define your target market in China – Key factors for successful market research and marketing strategies
- The landscape of Daigou networks in Australia and the roles they play in exporting products and raising brand awareness
- Strategies for Australian companies to utilise, manage and maximise the benefits from the Daigou Channels
- Trends – how would Daigou networks evolve going forward
Digital Marketing and Managing Alibaba’s ecommerce Platforms
- Alibaba’s B2B platforms and Strategies to establish and manage them
- Alibaba.com vs traditional tradeshows
- Insights into global and Australia market statistics from alibaba.com
- Roles of third party providers such as iSynergi in assisting companies to optimise Alibaba’s ecommerce platforms
- Case study
- Key considerations for selling goods to China through online platforms
- Traditional ecommerce operating models
- Overview of tax policy changes to “cross-border ecommerce” (CBEC)
- Enforcement of non-tariff measures under CBEC
- New CBEC operating models
- Case study
Livia Wang – Founder and CEO of Access CN
Based in Sydney, Access CN is a premier professional Chinese marketing agency in Australia providing a range of service from brand auditing, market analysis and market research to strategy development and implementation. Last year the company also hosted a successful Daigou conference in Australia. As a China marketing expert, business professional, and entrepreneur, Livia has a strong background and extensive experience in public relations, corporate event management, and business negotiation in Greater China. With business experience in China, Taiwan and Australia for more than 10 years, she is currently consulting for Danone, Comvita, and RB just to name a few.
Kevin Lee – Director of iSynergi Solutions
Based in Melbourne, the company is an Official Australian Global Service Partner for Alibaba. The company provides Alibaba Optimization and a wide range of digital marketing service including Search Engine marketing and optimization, China Digital Marketing & Ecommerce. Kevin has over 12 years’ experience as business analyst in IT and professional services sector in Malaysia, Singapore and Australia. His additional expertise encompasses digital marketing, social media marketing, ecommerce and web design. Kevin is leading the iSynergi team in Australia to foster growth within the ecommerce platforms. The company recorded a major success working with Gold Coast based, Natural Pacific’s BANABAN Coconut products, to export globally through the Alibaba platform.
Hugo Hu – Senior Manager with PwC’s Customs & International Trade Practice
Hugo has over 9 years’ experience working across industry and professional services and spent 4.5 years at PwC Shanghai office. He has assisted clients in various customs duty and trade matters including customs compliance reviews/audits, tariff classification, customs valuation, optimization of supply chain, export controls. Hugo was involved in several duty saving projects in areas of bonded manufacturing, bonded zones and free trade agreements. Hugo worked with more than 30 major international luxury brands, fast fashion retailers and FMCG distributors in designing their import operating models, selecting and reviewing service providers and improving supply chain efficiencies in China. He also worked at General Motors China Group as the customs manager for the oversight of customs and trade operations of GM’s Joint Ventures in China and GM’s subsidiaries in Vietnam, Japan and Taiwan. Hugo holds a Master of Business Law and a Master of International Tax from University of Sydney, and a Bachelor of Accounting from Macquarie University.
For more information, please contact ACBC Queensland
T: +61 7 3102 4094