Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government’s dedicated global business agency, with a charter to help potential investors find and take advantage of the endless opportunities this great state offers.
How we help investors
We understand the complexities of investing, and provide the information you need to make good investment decisions using a coordinated approach that will save you time and money.
Our specialist investment team offers a range of business and investment services to interstate and international investors, including:
- providing detailed industry knowledge about business costs
- preparing business cases
- arranging site visits
- arranging introductions to industry and service providers
- liaising with government agencies
- researching market intelligence
- partnering with local councils, economic development agencies and private service providers to identify ‘investment ready’ projects.
Contacting our specialist investment team is the first step if you are interested in investing in Queensland.
At TIQ, we have a global network of Trade and Investment Commissioners and regional advisors. They have extensive knowledge of the Queensland investment environment, and substantial experience helping international investors invest in, and work with, local companies.