Why Queensland natural products?
Consumers worldwide are increasingly aware of the link between nutrition and health.
More than ever, people want to know that the food that they and their children eat is not just clean and safe, but also produced sustainably and using trusted ingredients and methods.
Queensland’s food and agriculture sector is internationally renowned for its quality and high food-safety standards, with an ideal climate, clean environment and productive land that create the ideal base for agriculture.
As Australia’s second-largest exporting state, Queensland is renowned for producing high-quality and safe food at competitive prices, with fresh, clean and sustainably-produced meat, seafood, fruit, vegetables, nuts and gourmet foods that are enjoyed in homes and restaurants around the globe.
Queensland is renowned for:
- world leadershipin tropical and subtropical agriculture, education, service provision and research and development
- ideal growing conditions with food production counter-seasonal to the northern hemisphere, catering to international demand
- favourable climate and growing regions, ranging from tropical to temperate agriculture, allowing us to supply a diverse range of products through the year
- rigorous biosecurity systemswith stringent quarantine policies and food management practices that keep Queensland free from serious animal and plant pests
- competitive logistics systemswith effective and efficient transport and cold-chain infrastructure allowing for rapid delivery of products to international markets
As the Queensland Government’s global business agency, Trade and Investment Queensland is working with these companies to promote their products in the US market.
We are pleased to present a range of export-ready businesses offering innovative natural products, and we welcome your enquiries.
Contact us in North America now to discover why the world loves Queensland food and produce.