Export outcomes 2017–18
TIQ helped Queensland companies achieve 248 export deals in 2017–18.
- Brisbane-based DoseMe sold its software, which allows clinicians to provide precision dosing of medication to patients, to more than 100 sites in the USA following initial introductions from TIQ.
- TIQ supported Toowoomba-based Russell Mineral Equipment to make sales to a Brazilian mining operation, organising site visits and meetings with key mine contacts and facilitating government-level discussions.
- Ipswich-based PR Polymers sold its blasting products to a major Peruvian mining operation, with TIQ assistance.
- TIQ helped Brisbane company Ubidy achieve exporting success in the USA with its recruitment software, and obtain initial exposure in the UK.
- Ipswich-based wearable augmented reality company Fountx achieved success with a key aerospace company in Singapore after TIQ’s help and introductions.
- Summer Land Camels, which produces camel milk and skincare products on the Scenic Rim, entered the Hong Kong market following TIQ’s introductions to international buyers.
- TIQ helped Brisbane-based Diamond Grid International to negotiate export deals for its soil-stabilising grids into Latin America and the USA.