Trade and Investment Queensland has created a network of Queensland business women to support each other in doing business with India.
The network offers you an opportunity to combine valuable knowledge, experience and skills within a supportive circle of business women.
It is primarily a LinkedIn group for members to interact, seek and share advice, discuss export issues and share India success stories, in addition to face-to-face events through the year.
TIQ offers a range of education and networking opportunities and has launched the business advisory circle as another way to navigate the challenges and embrace the benefits of one of the world’s largest markets.
Network guidelines when posting on LinkedIn
- We encourage active participation by all network members via posts, articles, discussion topics etc.
- We encourage promotion of trade and market related events.
- No political or religious views are to be expressed.
- We ask that members be respectful of other members and their views and avoid offensive criticism.
- Views of members will be deemed as their personal views and not of any organisation or government.
- We encourage members to share any constructive feedback directly with TIQ.
- TIQ will reserve the right to remove posts that are deemed irrelevant to the group or breach the network guidelines.
- Positive and supportive language should be used at all times.
Join the network
Follow the link below to join the network, or for further queries please contact Gayatri Alluri, Senior Trade and Investment Officer, International Markets by email Gayatri.Alluri@tiq.qld.gov.au