OnlineMore Info +
Event Organiser: TIQ
Join this monthly webinar series for the latest insights on changes, challenges and opportunities in the UK market. Hear from experts and decision-makers based in the UK, along with Queensland exporters who have succeeded in this prestigious market.
Webinar 1: UK Market Overview
Our first webinar in the UK Market Access series, led by Linda Apelt, Agent-General for Queensland in the UK and Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner for Europe, invites you to discover market opportunities in the UK while hearing from export industry leaders and case studies.
This introductory webinar will:
- provide an overview of current conditions in the UK
- outline opportunities across various sectors
- reveal important business and cultural considerations unique to the UK market.
Speakers will include:
- Linda Apelt – Agent-General for Queensland in the UK and Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner for Europe
- Joanne Freeman – Consul General for Queensland & Northern Territory and Director of Trade for Australia & New Zealand, UK Department for International Trade
- Craig Agnew – Managing Director, The Happy Snack Company
- Joanna Dodd – Managing Director, Rochester PR
- Andrew Oury – Partner, Oury Clark
- James Blakemore – Managing Director, JMB Partnership
- and a range of other experts, decision-makers and successful Queensland exporters.
|Date||Tuesday 29 September 2020|
|Time||7.30am–9.00am GMT/ 4.30pm–6.00pm AEST (GMT+10)|
For any questions or further details about the series, please contact the TIQ Europe office at email@example.com