Various locations in QueenslandMore Info +
Event Organiser: TIQ
Learn to write persuasive documents that investors and funders will love. Business cases and information memoranda are the key tools you need to attract investors or funding partners. Learn about the different types of documentation you’ll need and how to write them well.
Building on some of the themes from earlier workshops in the series, the investor readiness session will prepare participants for the process of attracting investment, with a particular focus on the development of high quality information memorandums.
Some of the specific content will include:
- Recap of what investment options are available and investors are looking for
- What does it mean to be ‘investment ready’
- What is the purpose of an Information Memorandum
- Key do’s and don’t in preparing Information Memorandums
- Working through the key sections of an Information Memorandum
About Deloitte and the presenters
Deloitte is the largest professional services provider in the world, within which the Deloitte Private business focuses on assisting private companies and family groups in Australia. With 80 partners and 750 team members, we represent a unique offering in the Australian market.
Deloitte has extensive experience of developing and delivering training content on the topic of investor readiness and investment attraction which would include preparation of investors proposals and information memorandums.
- Partner – M&A, Deloitte Australia
- Partner – Business Advisory Services, Deloitte Australia
- Director, Deloitte Private
- Director, Deloitte M&A Advisory
Find the workshop in your region
Sir Leslie Thiess Drive
TOWNSVILLE QLD 4810