TIQ has been named one of the Asia Pacific’s best investment promotion agencies (IPAs) in Site Selection magazine’s 2020 rankings.
TIQ has been named one of the Asia-Pacific’s best investment promotion agencies (IPAs) in Site Selection magazine’s 2020 rankings.
Every May, as part of the magazine’s Global Best to Invest Report, proprietary rankings are produced recognising agencies that the market deems best in class.
The awards are voted on by 1,000 investment-attraction experts from around the world, along with corporate decision-makers and consultants.
Award criteria include:
- most professionally responsive to inquiries
- staff possessing the best knowledge and language diversity
- offering access to user-friendly databases of sites and incentives
- readily available information on timing expectations of permitting and other processes
- access to recent investors in the region who can vouch for the area and agency
- best reputation for protecting investor confidentiality
- reputation for after-care services
- website information and design.
TIQ’s Investment Attraction Unit works to connect the most exciting Queensland projects with potential investors from around the world. We’re pleased to be recognised in the rankings – and proud to help create jobs and prosperity in Queensland by promoting the state’s investment opportunities.
Attracting foreign direct investment to Queensland is one of the priorities of the Queensland Trade and Investment Strategy 2017–2022.
Contact us to find out more about our investment services.