Culture, language and tactics can all become barriers to success for exporters in any international market – including one as familiar as the UK.
Its sophisticated and competitive nature makes the UK an ideal target for Queensland exporters equipped with the right knowledge and flexibility.
Join Trade and Investment Queensland Europe, and leading UK marketing and public relations agency Rochester PR Group, to unpack the best marketing and public relations strategies to reach UK consumers.
The webinar will cover:
- developing content-led strategies for UK launches
- current trends and consumer behaviour
- avoiding assumptions and cultural assimilation practices
- gathering the right data.
Hear from our UK experts:
- Linda Apelt, Agent-General for Queensland, and Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner – Europe
- Andrew Davison, A/General Manager, Industry Growth and Trade, Brisbane Economic Development Agency
- Joanna Dodd, Managing Director, Rochester PR Group.
|Date||Tuesday 13 April 2021|
|Time||6.00pm–7.30pm AEST [9.00am–10.30am BST]|
|Location||Online – Zoom|
To gain insights into marketing products and services successfully to UK customers
Andrew Elton, Andrew.Elton@tiq.qld.gov.au