E-commerce is rapidly gaining traction as an important channel to Taiwan, particularly for consumer products.
Supercharged by the global pandemic, e-commerce is creating opportunities for Queensland companies to target increasing numbers of younger shoppers in a market worth over A$55 billion.
Key Taiwan e-commerce market facts:
- 5-year average growth rate of 7%
- Growth rate of more than 2% in the first 8 months of 2020
- 2% of the population shop online, the highest percentage in Asia (pre-pandemic).
At Market Connect – Taiwan on Wednesday 5 May, gain insights into this market directly from a key representative from a leading Taiwanese e-commerce organisation.
This 2-hour interactive forum will start with a facilitated collaboration session to:
- brainstorm solutions to your exporting challenges
- establish new connections
- discuss experiences and insights with your exporting peers.
The event will conclude with an interactive discussion with a panel of market and e-commerce experts:
- a representative from a Taiwanese e-commerce platform
- a Queensland company that’s successfully using e-commerce channels to export to Taiwan.
- Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner for Taiwan Patrick Hafenstein.
|Date||Wednesday 5 May|
To gain insights into the Taiwanese e-commerce market from market experts and Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner for Taiwan Patrick Hafenstein
Sharyn Byrnes, firstname.lastname@example.org