Brexit has opened the door for Queensland exporters to pursue more opportunities in the UK’s multi-billion-pound procurement industry.
In 2018–19, UK Government procurement spending on external suppliers exceeded £292 billion and Brexit has freed it from EU procurement requirements.
Join our next UK Market Access webinar to learn how:
- the UK’s public and private procurement process works
- you can become market ready and develop a strategy for success in this market.
The webinar will cover:
- best practice for preparing successful bids
- opportunities available
- practical advice on doing business in the UK.
Hear from our UK experts:
- Warren Bartlett, Deputy Commissioner – Europe, Trade and Investment Queensland
- Mark Donovan, Senior Business Relationship Manager, UK Department International Trade, British Consulate-General, Brisbane – Mark will outline why now is a good time to do business in the UK. The UK Government’s Department of International Trade supports Australian companies to invest in the UK by providing practical support and advice on doing business there.
- David Anderton, Strategic Bid Director, Tenders AU and former Senior Consultant, Tenders UK – David will help you understand the UK public and private sector systems, and offer tips for preparing bids and winning tenders. His company, Tenders UK, is an expert British bid and tender-writing services consultancy that helps businesses win private and public-sector contracts in the UK.
|Dates||Tuesday 9 March 2021|
|Time||6.00pm–7.30pm AEST (8.00am–9.30am GMT)|
|Location||Online – Zoom|
To learn about the UK procurement industry and opportunities for Queensland exporters post-Brexit
Andrew Elton, Andrew.Elton@tiq.qld.gov.au