With the introduction of the Aged Care Reform Bill 2018 and the Aged Care Royal Commission soon underway, the Aged Care sector is under enormous pressure to improve the performance of Australia’s 2,700 aged care providers.
The 5th Annual Aged Care Procurement Conference will bring together the country’s leading Procurement, Financial, Operational and Clinical professionals and Aged Care suppliers addressing the specific challenges of Aged Care Procurement.
The Aged Care Procurement Conference will focus on practical solutions and strategies to achieve best value in procurement in an environment of continually changing and highly demanding aged care expectations.
The Conference is for all levels of procurement expertise and addresses specific aged care procurement skills to improve your procurement practices to deliver savings and improved performance.
- Aged Care Royal Commission- implications for procurement
- Supplier compliance to the Aged Care Act
- Category Management implementation
- Proactive Procurement from transactional to strategic
- Challenging the key procurement challenges
- Suppliers panel for aged care
- How to review catering contracts
- Identify opportunities for food purchasing aggregation
- Hospitality procurement
- Asset management
- Reducing utility spend
- Procurement what went wrong
|Date||Wednesday 20 – Thursday 21 March 2019|
|Location||Royal Randwick Racecourse
RANDWICK NSW 2031
|Cost||See website for other details|
To learn about best practices in procurement and supply for sustainable, affordable aged care