(this event has expired)
With evolving relationships between world powers, a challenging international economic system, and new business models and technologies, what are the opportunities as Australia and Indonesia seek to strengthen a partnership for mutual prosperity?
All these issues and more will be discussed at the AIBC Conference 2018. The conference program will feature a range of high-profile speakers, including:
- Hon Annastacia Palaszczuk MP, Premier of Queensland
- Senator the Hon Matthew Canavan, Minister for Resources and Northern Australia
- Hon Karen Andrews MP, Australian Minister for Industry, Science and Technology
- Hon Dr Andrew Leigh MP, Australian Shadow Assistant Treasurer and Shadow Minister for Trade in Services
- HE Tom Lembong, Chairman, Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM)
- HE Gary Quinlan AO, Australia’s Ambassador to Indonesia
- HE Kristiarto S. Legowo, Indonesia’s Ambassador to Australia
- Prominent business, government and academic leaders from both countries.
Other dignitaries are expected to include:
- HE Budi Karya Sumadi, Minister for Transport, Republic of Indonesia
- HE Arief Yahya, Minister of Tourism, Republic of Indonesia
- HE Prof Mardiasmo, Vice Minister of Finance, Republic of Indonesia.
Andrew Parker, Asia Practice Leader and Partner, PwC will deliver the keynote address at the welcome dinner.
|Date||Sunday 11 – Tuesday 13 November 2018|
|Location||Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
158 Ferny Avenue
SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217