(this event has expired)
This workshop will highlight key ins and outs of doing business in the USA. It will be an opportunity for decision-makers, small businesses and start-ups to learn more about export and investment strategies, cultural differences, state differences, visa procedures and where to get help with these issues.
USA business experts attending the workshop include:
- Duncan Archibald, Commercial Specialist, US Department of Commerce
- Angela Foley, Managing Director, Foley & Associates
- Wayne Gerard, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder, RedEye
- Trena Blair, Chief Executive Officer, FD Global Connection
- Patrick B. Fazzone, Member, Washington Global Law Group
- Nicole Jordan, Board Member, Aussie Founders Network.
|Date||Friday 21 February 2020|
|Location||Stamford Plaza, Level 2 Grand Ballroom
39 Edward Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
|Cost||Members and guests: $39
To hear the latest insights about the trade and investment relationship between Australia and the USA