In collaboration with the Antofagasta Industrial Association (AIA), Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) will host the first Antofagasta–Queensland Week from 12–21 April 2021.
Antofagasta–Queensland Week offers Queensland clients the opportunity to expand into the new markets in Latin America by building relationships relationships directly with key players.
Designed to strengthen trade relations between the Antofagasta region in Chile and Queensland, the week will include:
- Monday 12 April – announcement of a strategic alliance between the Queensland Government and the Antofagasta Industrial Association (AIA)
- Thursday 15 April – AIA webinar detailing major projects including business development and mining supplier qualification systems, and the mining exhibition EXPONOR
- Friday 16 April – TIQ webinar on Queensland’s METS capabilities
- Saturday 17 April – Study Queensland webinar about study opportunities in Queensland
- Tuesday 20 April – virtual business matching event between companies in Queensland and Antofagasta
- Wednesday 21 April – virtual business matching event facilitated between AIA, Antofagasta Minerals and TIQ.
Register your interest today.
|Date||Monday 12 April – Wednesday 21 April|
|Location||Online – Zoom|
To build direct connections with the potential partners for Queensland METS businesses in Chile’s Antofagasta region
RegistrationREGISTER YOUR INTEREST
William Lilis, William.Lilis@tiq.qld.gov.au, +56 2 3202 6134
Brendan Rutherford, Brendan.Rutherford@tiq.qld.gov.au, +61 7 3514 3058