BioTaiwan Exhibition greets its seventeenth opening in 2019. As one of the most iconic bio-themed gatherings in Asia, it focuses on building a global platform to share state-of-the-art information and build strong global networks for a promising future healthcare industry. This year will focus on medical, industry and environmental biotechnology.
BioTaiwan Exhibition 2018 attracted the largest number of exhibitors and visitors since the event’s first launch, with a total 1,665 foreign visitors from 27 countries and areas. BioTaiwan Exhibition is part of BioTaiwan, an event which highlights the opportunities available in biotech investment, collaboration, innovation and services.
|Date||Thursday 25 – Sunday 28 July 2019|
|Location||Nangang Exhibition Center
No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Road, Nangang District
TAIPEI TAIWAN 115
|Cost||Various (see website)|
- network with top executives, investors, experts and leaders from Taiwan, China, and beyond
- exhibit bioclusters, technologies, unique products and services
- discover biopharma innovations in Taiwan and Asia
- capture Greater China and Asia’s biotech market opportunities through Taiwan
- explore R&D, products, services and new partnerships.