(this event has expired)
With Queensland committed to producing 50% renewable energy by 2030, our state’s renewable energy transition is forging ahead – Renewable Energy Zones (REZs) are taking shape, projects are being approved and demand is heating up.
So how can your organisation support Queensland’s rapidly expanding renewable energy industry?
Discover opportunities to achieve social and economic benefits that resonate with your community at this industry-focused event.
Learn more about:
- Queensland’s energy strategy and the renewable energy transition.
- how your council or department can position energy procurement as a strategic opportunity
- how to work with government to meet sustainability objectives and stimulate growth, jobs and investment.
- Stephanie Jolly, Department of Energy and Public Works – Queensland’s energy strategy and how renewable purchasing aligns with future plans
- Jonathan Prendergast, Business Renewables Centre-Australia – understanding the basics of Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Simon Currie, Energy Estate – the potential for community benefits beyond the bottom line
- Simon Crock, Sunshine Coast Council – the why, what and how of their decision to switch to renewable energy through a PPA
- Michael Larner, CleanCo – how they are is helping to deliver a cleaner energy supply for Queensland.
|Date||Wednesday 24 February 2021|
|Location||Online – Zoom|
This event is tailored to provide decision makers from all levels of government and government-owned organisations with a better understanding of opportunities within the renewable energy industry.
Finnian Murphy, firstname.lastname@example.org, +61 (0) 458 244 618