(this event has expired)
The Australian–Latin America Business Council (ALABC) in partnership with PwC invite you to a roundtable panel discussion and Q&A around the challenges and opportunities for collaboration between Australia and lithium-producing countries in Latin America in the global battery value chain.
Hear first-hand from experts about:
- New materials and technology innovation: Adding value to lithium and other materials in the electro-mobility chain
- Innovation in the lithium value chain with an emphasis on new product opportunities driving lithium demand
- Lithium Indsutry Value Chain and opportunities for collaboration for the METS industry in Australia and Latin America
Industry leaders will share their views on:
- What is the potential for attracting lithium value-adding projects?
- What are the best places to compete internationally?
- What are countries in Latin America doing to attract foreign investment?
- Where the industry is heading?
|Date||Thursday 22 August 2019|
Level 23, 480 Queen Street
BRISBANE QLD 4000
|Cost||ALABC and ACBC members: $70 (+GST)
General admission: $105 (+GST)
|Dress code||Business attire|
Register by Friday 16 August 2019