(this event has expired)
Blockchains are distributed digital ledgers that record two-way transactions in a secure format. Best known for their use in recording bitcoin transactions, blockchains are now being considered for a wide range of business applications.
Run by IT company Agile Global Solutions, this one-day conference will discuss the latest in blockchain developments. Topics will include:
- blockchain in accounting
- blockchain network scaling, performance and distribution
- change mindset and culture for blockchain adoption
- impact of blockchain smart contracts on legal services
- potential role of blockchain in payment modernisation
- data ownership and anonymity on blockchain.
|Date||Friday 16 March 2018|
190 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
|Cost||$399–$599 (includes executive lunch)|