Understand what buyers want – save your organisation time and cost through learning how to craft higher quality submissions for PPA tenders.
The Online Developers Bootcamp hosted by Business Renewables Centre Australia (BRC-A), offers the buyer’s perspective; their deal structure preferences, decision-making and selection criteria, and internal approval processes when executing PPAs.
This bootcamp event will feature:
- PPAs 101: Learn how different PPA models fit in the current project finance mix with the help of our market data.
- RFP for developers: Hear from Mark Porter from Renewable Energy Buyers Alliance, USA as he presents key insight and lessons learned on the USA’s established PPA market.
- Hear from buyers: Hear directly from buyers about challenges in getting a PPA over the line.
- The future of PPAs: Gain insights on the future trends.
Who should attend?
- Business development managers
- Early career individuals at large scale developers
- Small scale developers
|Date||Wednesday 19 August 2020|
|Location||Online (see details)|
|Cost||$150 per participant (including GST)|
Places are limited – to ensure participants get the most out of this workshop-style event, BRC-A have limited attendance numbers to just 40 participants. Complete your expression of interest by Monday 17 August to avoid disappointment.
Maryanne Coffey | firstname.lastname@example.org | +61 (0)4 1949 3519