Austrade and its partners (including TIQ) are proud to present the Digital Advanced Manufacturing Series 2020.
In lieu of the delegation to Hannover Messe 2020, this program is designed to showcase Australia’s advanced manufacturing industry to Europe – it will present you with key market insights on the region, as well as the opportunity to hear and learn from OEMs, industry experts and partners about innovative manufacturing solutions and opportunities in the current economic climate.
Over the month of July, Austrade will hold a series of free virtual sessions designed to provide you with insights and opportunities to discuss the present and future of advanced manufacturing in both Europe and Australia.
Sessions will take various formats (masterclasses, webinars, Q&A) all accessible from the comfort of your home or office. As well as industry wide sessions, there will also be smaller stream-specific sessions to grow your expertise in European manufacturing where it is relevant to your business.
The upcoming schedule includes:
- 2 July – Airbus Presentation and Q&A
- 7 July – Arena 2036 virtual tour and Q&A
- 16 July – IMCRC Futuremap Masterclass and Q&A
- 30 July – Australian Government Support to Advanced Manufacturers – Featuring Export Finance Australia, the EMDG and R&D Tax Incentive
- Time/Date TBC – Swinburne Panel Discussion – International Industry 4.0 Collaborations, led by Vice-Chancellor Bronwyn Fox
- Time/Date TBC – Innovative Manufacturing CRC FutureMap Masterclass
|Date||Thursday 2–Thursday 30 July 2020|
|Time||5.00pm–6.30pm AEST (each event)|
This a key opportunity for advanced manufacturing companies interested in Australian and European markets