(this event has expired)
Presented by Business Queensland, these digital business workshops help small-to-medium enterprises and not-for-profits identify ways of improving their digital capability and become more competitive in today’s digital marketplace. Workshops will be held in Charleville, Goondiwindi, Atherton, Emerald, Gympie and Warwick.
The workshops run for half a day and include:
- digital trends affecting businesses today
- how to identify digital priorities that support your business goals
- ways to improve your productivity with digital technology
- using data in decision-making for your business
- tips for using Google Analytics to track your online performance
- an analysis of your current website
- how to manage your online reputation
- ways to use digital technology in your business to improve your customer’s experience
- a digital skills analysis of your business
- a step-by-step guide to developing a digital action plan to guide activity and investment for your business.
To learn practical, affordable digital business strategies that can be implemented immediately
|Date||Tuesday 5 June – Wednesday 27 June 2018|