Join us for the Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards 2019 briefing and exporter info session.
167 Alexandra Parade,
ALEXANDRA HEADLAND QLD 4572
Register by 17 June
- Find out how to enter the awards and be recognised for your export achievements
- Hear the latest trends in international trade
- Learn how to use R&D and innovation to futureproof your export business
- Queensland State Manager, Export Council of Australia
Richelle will give you an Awards briefing: all about Queensland’s most prestigious export awards, including expert tips and the business benefits to past winners.
- Senior Business Development Manager, HSBC
Jason will provide you with a trade update: Current trade trends, including blockchain, supply chain, and China’s Belt and Road Initiative.
- Director, Impact Innovation
Brian will provide an exporter education session: using R&D and ‘proof of concept’ to ensure strong export ROI in a changing global environment.