(this event has expired)
Food and Hotel Asia attracts 40,000 buyers from 50 markets and is considered one of the key trade events on the global food calendar.
TIQ will lead a trade mission to Singapore, centred on Food and Hotel Asia 2018, from 22 to 27 April.
The mission offers an opportunity for Queensland companies to showcase their products to growing markets as part of Trade and Investment Queensland’s display at the trade show.
This mission is aimed at Queensland-based producers of:
- beverages and alcohol
- dairy and non-dairy products (milk, ice cream, yoghurt and frozen desserts)
- fresh produce
- health and organic food
- health supplements and functional food
- honey, snacks and nuts
- packaged food
It provides an opportunity to meet with buyers, importers and distributors for hotels, supermarkets, convenience stores, ecommerce and the food servicing industry.
The program includes:
- in-country market briefings
- an opportunity to showcase products at Food and Hotel Asia
- business matching meetings
- Queensland networking reception