(this event has expired)
India Global Week is where India meets the world, and the world meets India. #BeTheRevival: India & A Better New World will bring together over 5,000 global participants across +75 sessions and +250 speakers for incisive global discussion and lively debate. TIQ is proud to support this exciting event.
Explore opportunities, understand the challenges and make informed decisions as we look ahead to a better, brighter future beyond COVID-19. Participants will discuss everything from geopolitics to business, arts, emerging technologies, finance, pharma, defence and the all-important ‘Diaspora Dividend’.
High-powered country sessions will include one day devoted to the Australia-India relationship. Speakers for the Australia Stream will include:
- His Excellency A. Gitesh Sarma – India’s High Commissioner to Australia
- Peter Varghese AO – Chancellor of The University of Queensland, Former Secretary, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Australian High Commissioner to India, author of the Australian Government’s India Economic Strategy 2035
- Rama Bijapurkar – India’s most respected thought leader on market strategy and India’s consumer economy
- Professor Rory Medcalf – Head of the National Security College at the Australian National University
- Melissa Conley Tyler – Director, Asialink Diplomacy
- Michael Sharpe – National Director – Industry at the Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre
- John Madew – Head of Mining and Resources, Austrade
- Steve Waugh – former international cricketer.
|Date||Friday 10 July 2020|
To explore India-Australia opportunities as we look ahead to a better, brighter future beyond COVID-19