TIQ Food Trade Mission to HOFEX, Hong Kong & Taiwan
Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) invite you to participate in a trade mission to HOFEX 2017 in Hong Kong and a visit to Taiwan to showcase Queensland’s high quality food and beverage products.
Registrations now closed
Date: 8 – 13 May 2017
Stage 1 – HOFEX 2017, Hong Kong (8–11 May 2017)
HOFEX is a premier international food show to be held in Hong Kong from 8 to 11 May 2017. This biennial event attracted approximately 40,000 buyers and 2,500 exhibiting companies from 57 countries in 2015.
More details are available at www.hofex.com
Stage 2 – Taipei, Taiwan (12–13 May 2017)
The second stage of the trade mission is to Taipei, Taiwan, where you will have the opportunity to promote your products directly to local buyers, importers and distributors for hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, e-commerce, and the food servicing industry.
All trade mission participants (exhibitors & non-exhibitors) will have the opportunity to:
- Receive market and industry briefings and in-market assistance (i.e. supermarket visits & on-site meeting; facilitation with buyers);
- Invite two of your prospective clients to the Queensland Government networking functions in Hong Kong and Taiwan;
- Participate in site visits to supermarkets and retail outlets in Hong Kong and Taiwan;
- Include your company profile and product information in the Queensland Government trade mission booklet;
- An entry ticket into the HOFEX 2017 exhibition; and
- Pre-mission support and post-mission follow-up.
Exhibitors at the Queensland Government booth will receive the following additional benefits:
- HOFEX exhibition space for your products or promotional materials at the Queensland Government booth (24m2, space for a maximum of 10 firms on a shared basis);
- Business matching meetings with buyers and on-theground support; and
- Access to Chinese/English interpreters at the Queensland Government booth.
- AUD 2,100 per company as HOFEX Co-Exhibitors (Queensland Government booth on a shared basis); or
- AUD 500 per company as HOFEX Exhibitors (with company’s own paid booth); or
- AUD 500 per company as Non-Exhibitors.
*Note: Limit to two delegates per company.
For more information, please contact Cynthia Chen, Trade and Investment Queensland
T: +61 7 3514 3071