(this event has expired)
Webinar 2: Ecommerce in the UK
The impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and negotiations for the new Australia–UK Free Trade Agreement are creating opportunities in the UK’s ecommerce market for Queensland exporters.
Our second UK Market Access Series webinar will explore ecommerce trends, challenges and opportunities in Europe’s largest ecommerce marketplace with specialists in the field.
- different ecommerce channels and platforms
- business and financial considerations unique to the UK market.
- Linda Apelt, Agent-General for Queensland in the UK and Queensland Trade and Investment Commissioner for Europe
- Callum Campbell, CEO, Linnworks (ecommerce platform provider)
- Andrew Oury, Partner, Oury Clark Solicitors (services for businesses setting up in the UK).
Places are limited and registrations close Tuesday 8 December.
To gain up-to-date insights into the rapidly evolving UK ecommerce market from UK experts
|Date||Tuesday 8 December 2020|
|Time||8.00am–9.30am GMT (6.00pm–7.30pm AEST)|
|Location||Online – Zoom|
For any questions or further details about the series, please contact the TIQ Europe office at email@example.com