The Study Queensland Excellence Awards
The Study Queensland Excellence Awards recognise the contributions that outstanding students, industry and alumni make to the international education and training (IET) sector, and the broader community in Queensland.
Four Awards categories
There are 10 awards celebrating the achievements of individuals across Queensland’s international education sector. These awards are divided into four champion categories.
The awardees will be specially recognised at an awards ceremony and given honorary titles of Study Queensland Ambassadors.
See our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Why nominate for the Awards?
We want to know about the outstanding contribution and impact you have made to the Queensland community, as a student, professional or organisation. Recognising your achievements is key to demonstrating the importance of the international education and training sector in enriching our society and strengthening our local community.
Those selected for each award will gain:
- Global recognition of their success
- A global platform to promote your work
- An honourary role as Study Queensland ambassador
- Prizes relevant to their category
What is the Awards process?
Who are the Awards sponsors?
We are here to help!
Contact the Study Queensland team firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 7 3514 3147.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Study Queensland Excellence Awards 2018, you agree to abide by the following conditions of entry:
- All applications must be submitted online.
- The closing date for all entries is Friday 21 September 2018 at 11.59pm. Applications cannot be submitted after this time.
- Applicants for student categories should be currently enrolled in a course offered by a Queensland based education institution. All applicants must provide evidence of enrolment as a student from the education provider.
- International students must not be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Finalists must provide proof of their Student Visa.
- Each category has specific criteria as outlined in the Award descriptions. Non-compliance with entry criteria will be sufficient reason for the Study Queensland Awards judging panel to reject the application.
- Institutions should be CRICOS registered.
- There are no sub-categories for industry, alumni and employers.
- All applications will be judged in a competitive process
- The decisions of the Judging Panel are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- For an entry to be valid, it must include the relevant, fully completed category application form and a submission addressing the relevant criteria. If you encounter problems submitting your application electronically, please email email@example.com
- It is the responsibility of all applicants to ensure that they have selected the correct category and submitted an application for that category by the deadline to ensure consideration.
- Finalists may be requested to attend an interview with the judging panel or via video conference.
- All finalists are encouraged to attend the 2018 Study Queensland Excellence Awards presentation ceremony.
- In submitting an application for the 2018 Study Queensland Excellence Awards, applicants agree that all non-confidential details from their applications and the application process, including photographs and recordings can be used online, in any broadcast and print media and in a range of publicity and promotional materials by Study Queensland.
- Finalists and winners of the 2018 Study Queensland Excellence Awards may be asked to participate in media interviews and produce user generated content for use on social channels.
- If necessary, Study Queensland reserves the right to extend the deadline for applications.