Australian Seafood’s range of seafood is sourced from the pristine waters inside the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland.
To date it has supplied the domestic seafood market throughout Australia and is now confidently exploring export markets.
- Queensland Scallop meat 2kg block (packed into 6x2kg).
- Scallop meat graded U/20, 21/30, 31/40, 41/60 per lb.
- Scallop on half shell graded, Small, Medium Large and X-Large.
- Small scallop box contains 10 dozen shells, Medium contains 8 dozen, Large contains 8 dozen and X-Large contains 6 dozen.
- All scallop is processed in clean sea water with no additives or preservatives and scallops are not soaked during processing.
- King Prawns are caught in clean ocean waters surrounding Queensland’s Great Barrier Reef and processed in its Bundaberg factory.
- Cutlets are de- veined with the tail segment attached, packed in to 1kg blocks and further packed into 12x1kg master cartons. Cutlets are graded 10/15, 16/20, 21/25, 26/30 to the pound.
- Moreton Bay Bugs are caught, packed and frozen at sea. Bugs are further processed at the Bundaberg factory and can be packed to the buyer’s specifications.
- The various forms that the company processes are whole, headless or bug meat. All processing is done in clean salt water and blast frozen to below -20 degrees Celsius.