Capral is a market leader in supply to fabricators and distributors, focussing on the Residential, Commercial and Industrial segments. Capral has a comprehensive range of Extruded and Rolled aluminium products, innovative R&D capability, and is well positioned to take advantage of changing building regulations in Australia.
Capral has a national footprint of world class aluminium extrusion plants, with 8 operating presses and an extensive distribution network supplying extruded, rolled and value add product solutions to the building, defence, transport and marine industries.
- 7-axis state of the art robotic machining centre.
- Nationwide distribution and export capabilities.
- 12” press capable of extruding shapes up to 400mm CCD
- In-house fabrication and finishing facilities
- In-house design support team
- Global sourcing network
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems
- AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO/IEC 17025 NATA Accredited Mechanical Testing Laboratory
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 OHS Management Systems Accreditation
- DNV certified classification
- Lloyds Register classification
Current/future export markets
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea