The Gotzinger name has been synonymous with smallgoods making since 1908. Gotzinger Smallgoods is one of the premier smallgoods manufacturers in Australia, winning many awards in recognition of their finely crafted ham, bacon and sausages.
Created in a state-of-the-art production facility Gotzingers products are supplied and sold Australia-wide through major retail outlets, including Woolworths, Coles, Costco and IGA Supermarkets; and in small gourmet delicatessens and butchers.
Having been founded with strong alliances with the food service industry, a major component of Gotzingers’ business is in supplying fine hotels and restaurants with premium smallgoods.
Collaborating with chefs they developed strong relationships with some of the most notable hotels in the country. With a range of chipolatas, European sausages and their famous Bake-on Bacon, Gotzinger Smallgoods has a strong understanding of the requirements of the food service industry.
Gotzinger Smallgoods is a proud Australian owned and operated business employing 100 staff across facilities in Brisbane and Sydney.
- Curry Brat: Coarse lean pork sausage spiced with cumin and turmeric.
- Jalapeno & Cheese Brat: Naturally wood smoked coarse pork sausage with jalapenos and cheese, spiced with paprika.
- German Bratwurst: Coarse pork sausage spiced with marjoram and pepper.
- Spanish Chorizo: Naturally wood smoked coarse pork sausage spiced with chili, pepper and paprika.
- Cheese Kransky Chipolata: Lean pork naturally wood smoked, pepper, paprika and a high melt cheese.
- Cafe Chipolata: Pure pork breakfast sausage seasoned with parsley.
- Kransky: Coarse pork sausage with pepper and naturally wood smoked.
- Pepperoni kabana: A spicy lean beef and pork sausage with garlic chili and pepper and naturally wood smoked.
- Continental Franks: Fine naturally wood smoked pork sausage spiced with onion and pepper.
- Big Cheese Kransky: Lean pork naturally wood smoked, pepper, paprika and a high melt cheese.