Hello Honey products are created from beehives that are specifically placed in pristine and isolated locations, abundant with native wildflowers that provide natural healing qualities such as the Tea Tree (Australia’s Manuka), Acacia, Eucalyptus and Lemon Myrtle trees, plentiful on our islands and coastal bushlands.
Our native Australian bush honey is extracted utilising organic principles and tested in a laboratory to obtain certification for the internationally-recognised MGO rating.
Hello Honey has Kosher Certification and participates in premier food events that highlight fine food producers of the Sunshine Coast region, and is recognised by the global Slow Food Movement as promoting good, clean and fair local ingredients.
- 100% Australian Native Bush Honey Straws with 200MGO to 996MGO rating
- Propolis Candy with Manuka Honey and Lemon; 99% Australian
- Propolis Candy with Stradbroke Island Propolis Honey 400MGO & Lemon Myrtle Oil; 100% Australian
- BEE Nourished Moisturiser for Body & Lips
- Creamed Honey or Creamed Honey with Ginger, Lemon Myrtle, Cinnamon & Spice