The International Education Training Strategy to Advance Queensland 2016-2026 provides a framework for industry and government to work together to grow the industry and enhance the state’s reputation as a leading global provider of international education and training services.
- TYPE: application/pdf
- SIZE: 18.0 MB
- LAST UPDATED: 9 August 2018
The Strategy details 36 specific initiatives aimed at supporting international education and training in Queensland. The strategy is supported by $25.3 million over the next five years.
The Strategy is built around four strategic imperatives:
• Promoting Queensland internationally
• Enhancing the student experience
• Strengthening the regions
• Connecting the industry.
- Learn more about Queensland’s International Education and Training Strategy by visiting the IET Strategy website →