Expected to attract 25 million visitors and participants from more than 190 countries, Queensland will showcase its best talent, world-class capabilities and diverse opportunities at Expo 2020 Dubai from 1 October 2021.
What to expect from Expo 2020 Dubai
Learn how Queensland is focusing on building smart industries and planning for an innovation-driven future.
Trade and Investment Queensland is ready to help you explore opportunities in:
- education focused on incubating a forward-thinking workforce
- food security through advanced agricultural technology development
- future cities built on clean energy and smart, efficient infrastructure
- future transport powered by intelligent and sustainable solutions
- health led by biomedical research, advanced devices and digital health
- new energy driven by expanding green hydrogen and renewables
- sports in anticipation of the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- tourism that nurtures our one-of-a-kind environment found nowhere else.
Trade and Investment Queensland will deliver a program on behalf of the Queensland Government to leverage the global audience at Expo 2020 Dubai and facilitate business opportunities. Learn more in our media release.
Queensland is the place to discover, innovate and collaborate
Discover a trusted, safe and growing destination that’s at the forefront of innovation.
Queensland offers some of the most diverse opportunities in the world – each underpinned by our uniquely inventive culture and incredible lifestyle.
To experience Queensland first-hand is to realise, this is it!
It’s easy to see why Queensland is the fastest growing economy in Australia and enjoys some of the highest levels of business confidence. Queensland boasts:
- a skilled workforce with a culture of creativity and collaboration
- strong links to the Asia–Pacific and Middle East regions
- abundant natural resources and unique landscapes
- a supportive pro-business environment
- an enviable lifestyle that’s relaxed and inclusive.
Learn more about investing in Queensland.
Connect with our global team
Trade and Investment Queensland is the Queensland Government’s dedicated global business agency.
With 16 international offices, including our Middle East office in Abu Dhabi, you can connect with our team of advisors and sector specialists to explore the opportunities in Queensland.
To hear more about Expo 2020 Dubai, please register for updates or email our Expo 2020 Dubai team.Register for updates