Through our consultation services, Trade and Investment Queensland is able to support your business through its export journey, whether you are just starting out, or trying to broaden your global reach.
Our trade advisors can meet and engage with business owners and key managers in their business place to discuss their export enquiries. Based on the needs of the business they can identify a range of options and solutions enabling the business to progress their export journey.
This may include:
- assessing capability and readiness to export
- researching and locating market intelligence on industry sector and geo-markets through our in-house resources and databases
- providing advice and assistance around market entry, pricing, logistics, marketing and other aspects of doing business in overseas markets
- accessing our international trade offices to support your business through the identification of targeted partners, trade opportunities, trade missions and events, visits to market and resolution of trade issues and barriers in market
- promoting relevant and current government programs in relation to Trade and Investment.
Export support for our regional businesses
We can support your regional or rural businesses through our network of trade advisers located all over Queensland.
These specialists are experienced trade professionals with the knowledge and ability to support your business approach the global market place. They understand the needs of regional and rural exporters can be different to their metropolitan counterparts.
A number of our trade advisors are engaged under the Austrade Tradestart Program and they have the ability to access Austrade resources and networks.