Trade and Investment Queensland (TIQ) is committed to providing the Queensland public greater access to information as part of the Right to Information Act 2009.
Our Publication Scheme describes and categorises information which is routinely published by TIQ. In most cases, this information is available online and can be accessed directly from the Publication Scheme.
You can search for available information in the categories featured, or make a request by contacting us.
About Us (who we are and what we do)
TIQ Strategic Plan
TIQ Annual Reports
- Trade and Investment Queensland's annual report 2019–2020 –30 September 2020 [pdf, 20.8 MB]
- Trade and Investment Queensland's annual report 2018–2019 –8 October 2019 [pdf, 28.1 MB]
- Trade and Investment Queensland's annual report 2017–2018 –2 October 2018 [pdf, 22.4 MB]
Our finances (what we spend and how we spend it)
- Annual audited financial statements
- Annual Report Financial Statements
- Internal Financial agreements
TIQ is guided in financial matters by Queensland Government legislation and standards including:
- Financial Accountability Act 2009
- Financial Accountability Regulation 2009
- Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009
Our decisions (how we make our decisions)
- Audit Finance and Risk Management Committee
- TIQ Board →
Our Policies (our policies and procedures)
Terms of Access
Unless stated otherwise, all information in our Publication Scheme is available free of charge.
Where possible, information is directly linked and available for you to download. If you are having difficulties in accessing any of these documents, please contact us so that we can assist you by providing the information in an alternative format.
You have the right to complain if information identified in our Publication Scheme is not available.
We value your comments and any feedback you provide will be used to make improvements to our Publication Scheme. You can contact us at any time to provide feedback.