Terms and conditions
Trade and Investment Queensland reserves the right to limit or deny access to any entity or individual. ‘No shows’ to the Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards Gala will be deemed a cancellation and no refunds will be issued.
By attending the Premier of Queensland’s Export Awards Gala, you agree to abide by all generally applicable rules and regulations governing the event or otherwise made known to you.
By registering for this event, you understand that if you are feeling unwell and/or have any COVID-19-related symptoms, including cold or flu-like symptoms, you must not attend this event. If you develop COVID symptoms and need to discuss your ticketing arrangements, please contact the event team by emailing email@example.com or phoning 3514 3032.
We will use your personal information to send you information related to this event. Trade and Investment Queensland may share this information with other government agencies, special guests and partners who may also use your information for the same purposes.
Photography and video recording consent
You may be photographed or filmed/recorded while attending this event. The images and videos may be used, published or reproduced in any form (in whole or in part) and by any internal Queensland Government medium — including but not limited to on websites or social media channels — to promote events or government activities. Your consent to the use of your image in this manner is taken to be given by attending this event.
Ticketing and purchasing
- The full amount of AUD$295 for each ticket purchase includes GST.
- All ticket purchases can be modified prior to the ticket closing date of Friday 30 September 2022. If your guests can no longer attend the event and/or cancel their attendance, refunds will not be issued.
- Refunds will not be issued if you fail to fulfil all allocated seats purchased for your Table (10) group.
- No tickets will be sold on site.
- Only guests with purchased tickets will be allowed into the venue upon showing a valid government-issued photo ID.
Refunds will not be issued for the following reasons:
- the guest failed to show up on the event date
- the guest can no longer attend due to other commitments and/or personal matters
- ticket holders cannot fill their purchased table seats with guests
- change of mind