Become part of Toowoomba’s growth story
As Australia’s best-connected inland city, Toowoomba offers investors unique opportunities.
With a big vision and major investments underway in logistics, infrastructure, agriculture and technology – and without the extra costs of larger cities – Toowoomba is a uniquely attractive and affordable investment destination.
Toowoomba also offers security and sustainability, perfect for a dynamic market and changing economic times.
It’s a vibrant and growing city in the fertile Darling Downs region, with space for innovators and investors to dream, grow and succeed.
- $12 billion economy in 2018–19 and has enjoyed economic growth of over 4 per cent per year over the last decade to 2019
- Sustained predicted population growth over the next 25 years
- More than 2,000 ha of industrial land, including the Toowoomba Trade Gateway
- Transport and logistics hub at the centre of road, rail and air freight routes, with capacity to deliver goods to 85 per cent of Australia within 24 hours
- Direct supply chain connections to South East Asia through Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport
- Gateway to the Darling Downs, including major agricultural production areas and resources projects
- Diverse food-processing and advanced manufacturing sector
- Vibrant digital economy
- Cost-effective land, labour and living
- Named one of Australia’s 5 Most Beautiful Cities by Expedia
Future-focused opportunities for smart investors
Download Invest Toowoomba to learn more about current opportunities in:
- advanced manufacturing
- food and agriculture
- energy, oil and gas
- health and medical
- service and visitor economy
Invest Toowoomba also includes case studies of exciting Toowoomba enterprises succeeding on the global stage, and a full rundown on government support, funding and incentives for investors.
Your success is our success. Contact us today to become part of Toowoomba’s growth story.