IET Partnership Fund 2019–2020
Round 1 now open
The Queensland International Education and Training (IET) Partnership Fund 2019-2020 Round 1 aims to prioritise the development of high quality, scalable and impactful initiatives aligned to the Study Queensland Business Plan 2019-20, that will advance the goals of the Queensland Government’s IET Strategy to Advance Queensland 2016-2026 (IET Strategy).
Funding allocation is available for projects that are relevant to the following priority themes:
- Talent and employability: Employability projects which enhance professional skills of students and build their networks with employers in their regions. ‘What’s Cooking? A Recipe Book for Employability’ is great reference material for ideas on talent and employability.
- Industry partnerships: Industry partnerships drive employability, employment outcomes and long term opportunities for alumni. Whether international, national or local, industry partnerships are key to enhancing employability outcomes and this round is all about supporting them to thrive.
- International engagement: Building activities and engagement in key source markets is an important way to sustain growth. Strong alignment between the global capability needs of international markets and the combined strengths of institutions and study destinations will be an important focus for this round. See the Study Queensland Business Plan 2019-20 for reference.
- Student experience: The wellbeing and welfare of international students is a key priority. This round is focused on identifying additional student support activities that could be activated in each study destination and available to support the health and wellbeing of Queensland students. See Study Queensland’s latest video on student support.
If you would like to discuss your project idea with Study Queensland, please contact:
Business Development and Partnerships Manager
Study Queensland, Trade and Investment Queensland
To learn more about the fund and eligibility requirements, please download the Queensland IET Partnership Fund Guidelines.
- IET Partnership Fund 2019-20 Round 1 Applications open:
9.00am 29 October 2019
- IET Partnership Fund 2019-20 Round 1 Applications close:
11.00am 10 December 2019
Watch our video
View the previous grant recipients
Grant recipients: 2018–19 Round 2
Application period: February–March 2019
Recipients announced: June 2019
Grant recipients: 2017–18 Round 2
Application period: February–March 2018
Recipients announced: June 2018
Grant recipients: 2016–17 Pilot Round
Application period: January–March 2017
Recipients announced: April–June 2017
Grant recipients: 2018–19 Round 1
Application period: August–September 2018
Recipients announced: October 2018
Grant recipients: 2017–18 Round 1
Application period: July–September 2017
Recipients announced: October 2017
Share this page