IET Partnership Fund 2020–2021
Applications for the IET Partnership Fund – Provider Transition Round are now closed.
Since commencement in 2016, the IET Partnership Fund has funded 73 programs across Queensland’s IET sector.
The Queensland International Education and Training Partnership Fund – Provider Transition Round has been finalised.
Study Queensland received an overwhelming number of applications and awarded 25 providers with grants.
The successful applicants are spread across various Queensland regions and both VET and ELICOS providers. The successful applicants are listed below.
VET and ELICOS providers are critical to the future of Queensland’s economy, providing skills training and education that will support future growth and innovation. These two sectors combined make up around 50% of all international student enrolments across our state.
- Australian Language Schools Pty Ltd
- Browns English Language School Pty Ltd
- Cairns Beauty Academy P/L
- Canterbury Technical Institute Pty Ltd
- Dentos Pty Ltd
- English Unlimited Brisbane Pty Ltd
- Envirotech Education Pty Ltd
- Inforum Australia Pty Ltd
- International Education Services Ltd
- Jasagency Pty Ltd
- John Paul College Limited
- Malekhu Investments Pty Ltd
- New York Film Academy Australia Pty Ltd
- Pacific Language School Pty Ltd
- Queensland Institute of Business & Technology Pty Ltd
- Queensland International Study Group Pty Ltd
- Rabarl Pty Ltd
- Shane Global Village Brisbane Pty Ltd
- Site Institute Pty Ltd
- Steven Millard and Associates Pty Ltd atf Millard Family Trust
- Sunshine Coast English College Pty Ltd
- Townsville International English School
- Union Institute of Language – Springfield Campus Pty Ltd
- Xamerg Pty Ltd
- You Study Pty Ltd
View the previous grant recipients
Grant recipients: 2018–19 Round 2
Application period: February–March 2019
Recipients announced: June 2019
Grant recipients: 2017–18 Round 2
Application period: February–March 2018
Recipients announced: June 2018
Grant recipients: 2016–17 Pilot Round
Application period: January–March 2017
Recipients announced: April–June 2017
Grant recipients: 2018–19 Round 1
Application period: August–September 2018
Recipients announced: October 2018
Grant recipients: 2017–18 Round 1
Application period: July–September 2017
Recipients announced: October 2017
Share this page