The Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games are a once in a lifetime opportunity that will create exciting opportunities individuals, communities and businesses across Queensland and Australia.
As Queensland’s global business agency, Trade and Investment Queensland will lead the 2032 international trade and investment program, which will showcase Queensland’s investment and export opportunities to the world.
The Games are forecast to drive:
- $8.1 billion in total benefits for Queensland and $17.61 billion across Australia.
- 91,600 full-time equivalent job years in Queensland and 122,900 across Australia.
- $4.6 billion uplift in international tourism and trade for Queensland and $8.5 billion across Australia.
- $3.5 billion in social benefits for Queensland and $9.11 billion across Australia.
For more information about the benefits of the Games, visit Q2032.au
Brisbane 2032 infrastructure
The Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games will be hosted across Queensland including Brisbane, Redlands, Ipswich, Moreton Bay, Scenic Rim, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast, as well as the regional cities of Toowoomba, Townsville and Cairns. There will also be two interstate venues in Sydney and Melbourne. New and upgraded facilities will be purpose designed to meet local community participation needs first and foremost, leaving long-lasting benefits long after the closing ceremony.
Are you or your business interested in offering services, products or solutions to the Brisbane 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games? Follow the below steps to get started:
- Get ready - take the steps outlined on the Q2032 website to ensure your business is ready to tender and supply to government. Don't forget to register for business opportunity updates.
- Set - register on the Qtenders platform to find local, national and international tender opportunities for Brisbane 2032. Create a profile to get notified about the latest tenders and to submit and manage your applications.
- Go! - You're also encouraged to review the International Olympic Committee’s Olympic Partner Programme and options to engage with the International Olympic Committee and the services and sponsorships that program partners can provide.
For more information
If you’d like to find out more about trade and investment opportunities for Brisbane 2032, head to Q2032.au to sign up for news and updates.
We look forward to sharing the glory and success of the Games with you.