No, guests will not be able to amend their ticket details at the gate. Please ensure you modify your tickets online by Friday 30th September 2022.
Yes, you can. Please advise our team how you would like to organise the table seating before Friday 30th September 11:59pm. Otherwise our team will have name cards placed on the seats.
Yes, you can.
For multiple ticket purchases:
- Once you have filled in your details, continue through to the ‘Registration summary’ page.
- Once there, you can click on the ‘Add group member’ button to add additional guests to your ticket purchase.
For multiple table (10) purchases:
- Once you nominate a ‘Table leader’ on the first page, scroll to the bottom to ‘Add guests to your table’. From here you can add a maximum of 9 people for your first table.
- To add another table (10) to your ticket purchase order, select ‘Add another Table (10)’ on the ‘Registration summary’ page. Please note that you will need to nominate a new ‘Table leader’ for each table (10) registration.
No. We advise guests to purchase only as many tables as they already have confirmed attendees for as names for each guest must be registered at the time of purchase.
You can add additional tables to your original purchase at a later date by clicking ‘Modify registration’ in your original attendance confirmation email. Trade and Investment Queensland will not refund seats that have no allocated guests if you have purchased a table (10).
No, guests will not be able to purchase tickets at the gate. Please ensure you purchase tickets online by Friday 30th September 2022.
To ensure all your guests are seated on the same table, you must purchase your tickets as part of the same order.
Only the ticket owner can modify their guest’s information. The ticket owner can modify all guest information by clicking on the ‘Modify registration’ button within their first initial attendance confirmation email.
You can modify your guest’s information via the ‘Modify registration’ button in your original attendance confirmation email.
No, this is a ticket purchase event only. Guests with no valid ticket purchase will not be allowed into the venue.
Yes, your QR code is unique to you. Please provide your QR code with valid government-issued photo ID upon check-in at reception.
Only the primary registrant will be allowed to purchase extra ‘Table (10)’. Please contact your team member who originally purchased the tickets. The primary registrant will need to select ‘Modify registration’ in their original attendance confirmation email and add additional tables by clicking ‘Add another Table (10)’, then proceed with adding additional guests and making additional payment/s. Make sure you nominate a new ‘Table leader’ for the new ‘Table (10)’.
Buying extra tables for your guests this way ensures that you and your guests will most likely be seated on a table next to each other.
If you wish to purchase an additional guest ticket, please select ‘Modify registration’ in your original attendance confirmation email and add your additional guest/s by clicking ‘Add group member’ before making the additional payment/s.
Buying extra tickets for your guest this way ensures that you and your guest will most likely be seated at the same table.
Please click ‘Modify registration’ in your original Attendance confirmation email. From there, you can assign your extra ticket to someone else by replacing your information with their information.
You have until Friday 30th September to modify your guest’s information, including to make name changes. No refunds will be issued if your guests can no longer attend the event or is a ‘no show’ to the event.
Refunds will not be issued for the following reasons:
- the guest failed to show up on the event date
- the guest can no longer attend due to other commitments and/or personal matters
- ticket holders cannot fill their purchased table seats with guests
- change of mind
11.59pm Friday 30th September 2022.
For individual ticket purchases:
- Your invoice can be found in your original attendance confirmation email.
For ‘Table (10)’ purchases:
- Please contact your primary registrant.